Finding a handle...
I have a pretty good idea of what I want the game to do. I don't have so good an idea of how to go about it.
To compensate, I'm stealing sprite code from earlier projects. I did fix a rendering bug on my initial prototype and got it drawing a line to connect all the ball images it lays down. I also changed the TRAIL from a list of lists to a list of conses (I think that's what it's called). It means that I can feed the TRAIL directly to the dc draw-lines method. So there's that.
I also painted a few cloud sprites in Krita. After uninstalling a bunch of stuff so my hard drive wasn't too full and checking to make sure Krita and Dr. Racket were up to date (yes and no, if you were wondering).
Get Draggin' Dragon
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.